HOME > Services > By Methodology > Online Surveys
This methodology uses the Internet. It involves asking registered panelists by e-mail for their cooperation, and then having them answer an online questionnaire
We have experience conducting numerous surveys using a variety of methodologies, so we can handle mixed survey options including non-Internet surveys. Moreover, we have at our disposal 1.7 million online panelists that can be used for a diverse range of research topics. This enables us to collect even respondents that have a low incidence rate.
Features of Online Surveys
- Low cost, short durationA massive amount of data can be collected at low cost within a short period of time.
- Even rare groups of panelists are availableIt is possible to carry out surveys targeting a group of people that are normally difficult to find.
- Diverse presentation formats of informationInformation can be presented in various formats such as movies and sound/voice recordings. It is also possible to randomize choices or to use adaptive questioning.
- Not suitable for surveys in the IT domainOnline panelists have many affinities with each other in regard to IT. That can bias the survey results.
- Not suitable for surveys targeting elderly peopleFew elderly people are registered as panelists. Therefore, it is often difficult to ensure the required number of samples in surveys targeting that group.
Cases of Support
|Case||We conducted a survey targeting general consumers to investigate their price evaluation and usage conditions of competitors’ products, and created reports based on the analysis of those data. The reports were utilized as a base for pricing in the future.|
Example of the quotation
|The range of service||Planning / Respondent screening / Questionnaire design / Fieldwork / Data processing / Analysis / Written report|
* Quotas on gender, age, and area
|Number of questions||20 questions
* We do not include the evaluation of moving images in this example.
|Respondents||Men and women 16 years of age and older who live in a specific area|
|Output||Grand totals, cross tabulation, raw response data, written report|
|Time schedule||3,4 weeks(Set up to the delivery of final report)|
|The ballpark cost of above case will be 1 million JPY.|
※ The total amount of cost will be varied according to the range of service, research plan, qualification of respondents, direction of analysis, time schedule. We will estimate it according to your order. Please feel free to contact us.